Wall tapestries are a great way to bring a work of art into your bedroom or dorm room. Since these are printed on fabric, it’s also easy to take down and move with you to your next apartment. There is so much more that you can do with tapestries besides using them as wall art! Here are some of the options to choose from on how to decorate with tapestries. These also make a great gift for college students.
As an Amazon Associate, InspiringHome.org earns from qualifying purchases.
9. A Tapestry Canopy Makes You Feel Like You’re in a Blanket Fort
8. Embrace the Night With Sun and Moon
This tapestry is available on Amazon. Click here to purchase it.
7. Use Wall Tapestries to Create a Fort in the Bottom Bunk
6. Align Multiple Small Tapestries Next to Each Other
These tarot tapestries are available online. Click here to check out “The Star”.
5. Frame the Tapestry to Turn it Into Artwork
This is available on Society 6.
4. Cover a Slanted Ceiling With a Wall Tapestry in an Attic Bedroom
3. An Extra Large Wall Tapestry is Almost like a Wallpaper
This tapestry is available at Urban Outfitters. Click here.
2. Combine Lights and a Tapestry to Make Things Extra Cozy
1. Use a Wall Tapestry as a Seat Cover
This tapestry is available on Urban Outfitters. Click here.